Go ahead... judge a product by its label
Time is a precious commodity, and many consumers don’t have a lot of it to make a well-thought out decision about a product. Did you know that most in-store purchase decisions are made at the point of sale? This is where the power of the product label comes into play. Many consumers judge a product solely by its label—choosing the brightest or most familiar, and then quickly move on to the next item on their to-do list.
This is a real make or break it moment for your brand. A nice-looking label makes a statement for your brand and builds a trustworthy identity. To step up your shelf appeal and stand out from the competition, make sure your promotional labels check the following boxes:
- High print quality. Use quality paper to create your label—no matter if its gloss, matte or a litho finish
- Readability. Name of product, logo or tagline—all in legible, clear text
- White space. Leave plenty of space in between information so consumers can easily read details
- Engaging illustrations. Speak in visuals and use coordinating color combinations and attractive designs
- Originality. Make it memorable and unique to your brand—no copycat labels!
You’ll find plenty of retail labels around products too. These specialty, point-of-sale labels include sturdy shelf talkers, durable cooler clip labels, and easy-to-apply/remove window and door stickers.
Our private brand family: Showcase
Showcase labels offer premium-quality facestocks for ultimate press performance and print reproduction. Featuring adhesives that match your application needs, along with quality liners for superior layflat and kiss-cut performance. Stocked in a variety of sizes, colors, finishes and specialty uses, along with available custom capabilities.